E.A.S.Y. E.A.S.Y.

Now this is quality

I love this, complete atmospheric bliss, more of this would be much appreciated, mind if I use it in some of the films for my site?

LfunkeyA responds:

thanks, hopefully soon i'll be in the mood for more music.

Cocaine Clown Cocaine Clown

Meditate Clown!

Very cool, could be looped forever and has plenty of uses, I used to make stuff very like this, with an effects called "chorus" or "vibrato" I can't really remember. Just can't put me in the mindset for cocaine though, I think this is more of a depressant :)

Tradional Jewish Clown for the win.

Definately for the download!

LfunkeyA responds:

thanx for the review

GO68 GO68

My ears

My ears are bleeding, go away.

GO56 GO56

Godammit.

It seems a little out of place that the standard Mario style tune can suddenly get several thousand downloads in comparison to the few other which just ended up with mediocre results, I really don't think you are aware of much musicwise, beats don't have to go in perfect sequence, even on fruityloops :P

Listen to Squarepusher or Aphex Twin, perfect songs without perfect rhythms.

All in all, I think this is just the most standard music comes, try making your own noises if youre going to make a tune, rather than the pre-recorded "go".

Better Off Alone {Rave Mix} Better Off Alone {Rave Mix}

l33t

A good remix, if not quite simple layers of drum and synth. The original is one of my favourites of all time, so you would get a 10 for taste if there was such a factor.

Impressive and a good choice.

DaGrahamCraka responds:

thankss!

My Ball's Itch My Ball's Itch

Thats utterly painful

It was intensely hardcore for the ears, and the lyrics were everything I would have expected.
Were balls itching because they were growing then?

Speed guitar loop Speed guitar loop

Arpeggio!

Good scales on the guitar part. This all synthed?
Just a little improvements needed here and there, variation etc, and could make a very Skazi-like tune which would be decent in an action packed minutes worth of film.

in the house. in the house.

I got mashed in.....1992

Very old school. I like the style here, something I can actually do the house style clap to. Whilst sporting some tight tracksuit affair.
The bridge is especially good.

snayk responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it.

I like the bridge as well, it's a little heavier, and I feel the sound effects compliment it well.