Strawberry's Nintendo Wii Strawberry's Nintendo Wii

Yaaaaaay

I've always found this one amazing, just the avant garde sound sampling with the haggard bitrate, combined with fluid movements of sheer genius.

Star Day: roymast0r Star Day: roymast0r

Feline STD issues

That made my day, to see a traditional story of a cat jpeg roaming around the world and visiting prositiutes.

And the moral of the story is:
Cats always win.

Roymaster responds:

even at dog shows

420 420

Oh jeez.

You notice all the users who flame this submission for being related to the herb and 4/20 are around 14 years old and completely brainwashed by anti-drug campaigns. I don't think they ever considered the fact that it might not be as trippy and weird as the commercials would publicize it to be.
No worries though, these kids will grow to have mass drinking problems, overproduction of testosterone and just spend the autumn of their years beating women. All because they took a negative stance against something they never knew anything about.

The flash was damn good, and deserving of front page. The graphics were slick, good sound, appropriate style and just generally a good way of expressing love for a good smoke.

AcidX responds:

Nice to see the REAL people here leaving reviews now all those 14 year olds have fucked off to school ;)

Glad you liked it. That brainwashed society is the only thing blocking legalization and the bullshit we have put up with every day ;[

Cheers for leaving a review man. Hope you had an awesome 4/20! XD

Luigi: Castle on Fire Luigi: Castle on Fire

I'm embarrased to say I truly enjoyed this ^_^

This was so intensely fun, dodgy actionscript and all. I reckon it shouldn't be changed one bit, half the fun is learning how to traverse the quirks in the games code!

Bumble Bustle Bumble Bustle

Purrrrrr.

A very pleasing psychotropic episode.
Good use of isometic shapes to create 3D effect.
Clever little bastard! I'm very impressed!

Alizee Ass Shaker Alizee Ass Shaker

Gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh.

A real treat for a cumly gentleman like myself guv'nor, a real treat.

Original, and somewhat hypnotising.

In layman terms: "w00t"

Casualty responds:

Hahaha, cumly! Nice one. Thanks for the review mate!

E.A.S.Y. E.A.S.Y.

Now this is quality

I love this, complete atmospheric bliss, more of this would be much appreciated, mind if I use it in some of the films for my site?

LfunkeyA responds:

thanks, hopefully soon i'll be in the mood for more music.

Cocaine Clown Cocaine Clown

Meditate Clown!

Very cool, could be looped forever and has plenty of uses, I used to make stuff very like this, with an effects called "chorus" or "vibrato" I can't really remember. Just can't put me in the mindset for cocaine though, I think this is more of a depressant :)

Tradional Jewish Clown for the win.

Definately for the download!

LfunkeyA responds:

thanx for the review

GO68 GO68

My ears

My ears are bleeding, go away.